I made this folder for my maths sheets and decorated it with a tangram bear.
1. Print out a tangram pattern on coloured cardboard. You can use our template or find one using Google Images.
|Right click on picture then save image. Open file and print.|
2. Arrange the tangrams into a shape you like. Here are some other examples.
3. Glue the tangram design onto a large piece of paper. Add details (eg.eyes) with texta.
4. Place the paper on top of another piece of paper.
5. Staple the edges to make a folder as in the picture.